In this week's episode of The Trusted Advisor Show, the entire crew gets together to reveal the secrets to how to fire your mediocre vendors gracefully and why it can often be the best decision for you to 10X your business. If you are a business owner and find yourself stressed and struggling with how to let go of certain relationships that you know aren't adding tremendous value to your business, then we have the solutions for you... Also, you will learn:
• 3 Powerful Tips and Strategies for having these difficult conversations and how to do it ethically and gracefully without burning any bridges in the process
• How to find and "vet-out" the right Trusted Advisor that fits with your unique business and industry
• Why creating and implementing Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) can help you easily and effectively evaluate the performance and results your Trusted Advisor is providing to your business...and, most importantly, give you the fire-power you need to end an unhealthy relationship
• How to spot when your Trusted Advisor is getting complacent or losing their "hunger" to serve your business and taking advantage of the relationship
• Why a world-class Trusted Advisor can actually become an income-producing-asset for your business and give you the time freedom to focus on what you do best...building your business!
And much, much more... The Mission and Big "Why" for the Trusted Advisor Show & Podcast is to:
• Build Relationships
• Earn Trust
• Create Value
• Make a Positive Impact
This podcast is for informational purposes only. Although the information has been gathered from sources believed to be reliable, please note that individual situations can vary. Therefore, the information should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice. StatonWalsh and Founder’s Financial Securities do not provide tax, legal, or accounting advice. Consult your tax, legal, or accounting professional regarding your individual situation.